Literally devastated & heartbroken!
Long story short there was a leak in my unit, and most of the stuff on that side of the unit was damaged by mildew and mold that was visible coming halfway up the wall . He wasn't concerned-offered a "i'm sorry" and that's it. It's just so disappointing because I paid my unit faithfully for 2+ years only to have to throw out most of that stuff. My stuff was put in storage because I was hit by a car and was trying to recover. This was one more setback and this company could have done better by such a loyal customer.